Rheem Water Heater Reviews Consumer Ratings & Reports
Are you looking to buy a water heater that heats the water quickly and saves energy at the same time? Well, there are plenty of good water heaters available on the market, but today, the entire onus will be on Rheem water heaters, which are available in electric, gas, and solar versions. However, there is one thing in common between all the water heaters, i.e., water heating capabilities, which are exceptional and cost-effective. Check out the Rheem water heater reviews consumer reports to find out which device blends well with the décor of your bathroom and your budget the best.
Reviews Of 5 Best Rheem Water Heaters
1. Rheem RTEX-18 18kW 240V Tankless Electric Water Heater
This is one of the most efficient tankless water heaters available on the market right now. It comes with digital thermostatic control that is installed externally to the unit to provide an accuracy of +/1 degree. You can check the temperature along with other details easily on the LED display provided on the thermostatic control. The company has equipped this water heater with cutting-edge self-modulation that allows you to adjust the power of the water heater to meet your hot water demands.
The water heater comes with two heating elements that are immersed in durable copper to provide fast heating and long-lasting use. The flow rate of this water heater is up to 4.4 GPM. Installing this water heater is a breeze, as you will get ¾-inch NPT water connections in the package. The water heater is designed in such a way that if anything goes wrong, then that part can be easily replaced. The water heater doesn’t need any venting, hence can be installed anywhere inside the home.
2. Rheem RTEX-13 Residential Tankless Water Heater
If you are looking for a large and durable water heater, then you can consider this product. It features an externally installed digital thermostatic control along with an LED display that delivers an accuracy of +/1 degree. The company has attached two copper immersion heating elements as well, which quickly heat up to make the water hot. These heating elements come with self-modulating power control, which along with consistent heating of water saves electricity as well.
This water heater is 99.8% energy efficient, and you can easily adjust the temperature using external controls. You can adjust the temperature in increments of 1 degree Fahrenheit. If you connect it to a showerhead, then you can save a lot of water as the flow rate is around 1.5 GPM. Whereas, the normal flow rate of the water heater is 3.17 GPM. Installing this water heater is a breeze, as you get ½ NPT adapters and side ½-inch compression water connections in the package.
3. Rheem Tankless Electric Water Heater
There is no need to worry about running out of hot water with this incredible 24kW model, as it delivers up to 5.9 GPM in areas where it doesn’t get that cold. This makes the water heater ideal for taking up to 3 showers simultaneously. The company ensures energy modulation in all its water heaters over 6kW, so they only use the power they need to heat the water you require.
Installing this water heater is easy, as it is a point-of-use type that doesn’t require venting, so you can enjoy hot water where you need it for fast and efficient heating. The water heater features digital temperature control on the front side that allows you easily adjust the set point. It requires no venting, so you can all
4. Rheem Mid-Efficiency 8.4GPM Outdoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
This is another high-quality tankless water heater from Rheem, which runs on gas and delivers hot water without any interruption. With this water heater installed in the bathroom of your house, you won’t run out of hot water at any time. The water heater is equipped with modulated technology that enhances the efficiency of the device along with reducing power consumption. Besides letting you enjoy hot showers without delays, this water heater contributes to the environment with fewer emissions.
The company has installed an electronic thermostat that allows you to easily adjust the water temperature between 85 degrees Fahrenheit and 140 degrees Fahrenheit in 2-degree increments. There is a power button provided on the water heater to easily turn the unit on and off. You can also see all the details about the settings on the digital display incorporated on the front side of the water heater. This will help you know when the water heater needs service or maintenance.
5. Rheem Prestige High Efficiency 9.5GPM Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater
Ending my list with yet another highly capable tankless gas water heater from Rheem, which provides continuous hot water despite back-to-back showers. The best thing about this water heater is its ability to adjust the amount of energy needed to heat the water you require. The company has equipped the water heater with modulated technology that raises the efficiency of the product without consuming too much energy.
The water heater comes with a remote electronic thermostat that makes it easy to adjust the temperature of water between 85 degrees Fahrenheit and 140 degrees Fahrenheit with an increment of 2 degrees. A power button is provided on the front panel to quickly turn on and off the device. You can also check the detailed analysis of the water heater as to when the service and maintenance are scheduled. The company has designed this product using cutting-edge technology for reduced emissions.
Why Should You Buy Rheem Water Heaters?
It is possible to choose from different models and designs of these Water Heaters, but they are also highly capable devices, demonstrated in practice to meet the following demands:
- Fast Heating With Less Power Consumption - These water heaters don’t just quickly heat the water, but will save power at the same time as well, thanks to their energy-efficient design. Moreover, the products are very durable, hence lasting for years.
- Easy to Maintain - Maintaining these water heaters is a breeze. While some people won’t consider this factor important at the beginning of use, after a certain period, this factor does become important. Wouldn't it be easier to fix something that's not too complicated?
- Rheem water heaters come in different types – tank, tankless, and solar-powered water heaters and they all are available in different sizes, thus giving customers an option to choose the right product that meets their requirements and budget.
- Hassle-free Installation - Installing these water heaters is easy. Once you have the product delivered to you, all you have to do is connect it with the faucet in the bathroom or with the tap in the kitchen. You can also connect it with the pipes that attach to the dishwasher or washing machine.
- Quick & Cost-Efficient Heating – If you opt for a tankless version of the water heater, then you will enjoy quick heating of water that you need to use, thus avoiding extra cost for heating the water that you don’t need.
- Tank water heaters are also excellent if you have a big family, as they can store a large volume of hot water to be used when needed.
- High Quality – All water heaters are made with the best quality material, which undergoes stringent tests to ensure long-lasting use.
Criteria To Choose A Water Heater
The water heater proves to be a practical everyday accessory since it saves you time by preventing you from turning on your fireplace to heat the water whenever you need it. However, since not all water heaters are created equal, it is a good idea to take into account when choosing:
The type of water heater: you have the choice on the one hand, between electric, gas, or solar water heaters, and on the other hand, between instantaneous, storage, and thermodynamic water heaters.
Household needs: This will allow you to determine which capacity will meet your needs.
Format and the design: their choice is defined by your tastes and the place where the water heater will be installed.
Functionalities and the safety device: the functionalities make it practical to use the water heater, while the safety group makes it safe to use the water heater.
Price and the guarantee: the price will help you determine what budget to plan for and the guarantee will allow you to estimate the quality of manufacture.
In addition, whatever type of water heater you choose, regular maintenance is essential to maintain the good performance of your machine over the long term.
Winter is coming, so you must quickly plan the water heater you wish to buy to ensure hot water needs when it starts to freeze. Choose the best product from Rheem water heater reviews consumer reports and place your order. Installing this water heater is a breeze, so make your pick now!
Last Updated on October 12, 2022