Best Foot And Calf Massager Consumer Ratings & Reports
It is undeniable that our feet are often not as appreciated as they should be. Compared to the attention we give to most other parts of our body; our feet are pretty rough. They bear the full weight of our body, are callused and painful, and most of the time, no treatment is actually directed. Whether or not your daily activities involve heavy use of your feet, they deserve to be taken care of and pampered from time to time, especially when you have kept a back massager for relieving back pain and neck massager for relieving neck pain. A viable way to do this is to use a foot and calf massager, and by that, I mean not any massager, but the best foot and calf massager consumer reports after reading reviews of top 5 massagers in the section below.
Reviews Of 5 Best Foot & Calf Massagers
1. Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
This foot and calf massager makes use of the deep-kneading Shiatsu technique to relax your foot and calf muscles, reduce inflammation, stimulate muscle recovery, improve blood flow and provide pain relief. With this massager, you can enjoy a comprehensive massage for your feet, calves, and ankles unlike other massagers available on the market, which offer basic foot massage. You can adjust this massager to target different areas of your feet and get the ultimate comfort.
The massager features 3 intensity levels, thus letting you choose the intensity level that you are most comfortable with. It is advised to start at the lowest setting to get familiar with the machine. The massager comes with 5 modes, which include compression therapy, rolling massage, heat therapy, sway function, and quiet mode, which offer deep and long-lasting relaxation. With this foot and calf massager comes highly responsive customer support that is 100% committed to giving customers like you fast and reliable assistance whenever required.
2. RENPHO Foot Massager Machine With Heat And Remote RF-FM059R
Renpho brings to you a highly capable foot and calf massager machine, which is equipped with several incredible features that include a rolling stick, rotation ball, heating, and deep-kneading Shiatsu foot massage. Keep in mind that this massage machine shouldn’t be confused with a foot spa, as that is a different product used for relaxing foot muscles using water. This massager comes with remote control, thus letting you change the modes and intensity easily. The foot and calf massager features 3 kneading and squeeze intensities, which you can easily adjust as per your comfort.
When using the massager for the first time, start from the lowest intensity level and then, increase the intensity. The massager machine comes with a touch panel, which makes it a lot easier to use this machine. The inclusion of a removable washable cloth in the foot chambers helps ensure a clean and healthy environment. Coming to the size, then this massager is ideal for everybody, even for men with a foot size of 12. Having a foot massage on this foot and calf massager for 30 minutes daily improves your health. The massager is not ideal for those who are highly sensitive to squeeze and kneading.
3. Nekteck Electric Shiatsu Kneading Foot Massager With Heat NK-FM-100
Have a look at this incredible foot massager from Nekteck, which is equipped with 6 massage heads that further have 18 rotating massager nodes. You need just this foot and calf massager to relax all your foot muscles, alleviate tension and improve blood flow. The massager incorporates a heating function, which helps bring relief to fatigued muscles and improve foot wellness. You have the option to use this function or turn it off if you don’t wish to use it. The massager boasts an ergonomic design that will make your experience a lot more relaxing.
You will find a significant improvement in your fatigue level after using this massager daily for a few days. To use this massager, you don’t have to bend down, so all you need to do is access the power button and set the right mode with a simple touch of your toe. The inclusion of a handle on the massager allows you to easily move from one room to another. By getting this foot and calf massager, you can get rid of foot pain without spending money at the salons.
4. Best Choice Products Therapeutic Shiatsu Foot Massager Kneading And Rolling SKY2095
Here is another top-class foot and calf massager, which you can use to alleviate your foot and calf pain. This massager helps target all the areas where you are experiencing pain and discomfort using the most effective techniques such as rolling, kneading, and pulsing. You will receive a remote control in the package that you can use to control speed, power, and massage directions.
You can also adjust the mode settings in this massager, as it has 3, which include manual, custom, and automatic. You can see all the settings on the LCD panel of the massager. You will like the inclusion of the ‘Auto’ button for 3 different modes that target the arch, sole, and toe of your feet. You will enjoy a deep, therapeutic massage at a time of your choice. The foot and calf massager boasts a space-saver design, which allows you to keep it in confined spaces of your room.
5. FIT KING Leg Air Massager For Circulation And Relaxation Foot And Calf Massage FT-009A
Last but not least, I have a highly-efficient foot and calf massager from FIT KING, which can be used to massage your feet and calves. The massager features 2x2 airbags inside that stimulate stroking and kneading of tissues, bringing huge relief from foot and calf pain. Besides bringing relief from pain, the massager helps improve blood circulation for complete body comfort. The massager comes with 2 modes and 3 massage intensities, which you can easily control using the handheld controller.
The inclusion of 2 different massage modes has 10 massage techniques that provide a much better massage experience than before. You can use this massager at home or office, depending upon where you feel most comfortable enjoying the massage therapy. You can easily adjust the foot and calf size to accommodate your feet properly. The company has provided two size extensions, which allow people with different feet sizes to use the product.
How To Choose The Right Foot & Calf Massager?
To choose the right foot and calf massager for you, you must take into account several criteria:
First of all, remember that the primary purpose of this device is to relax you, so you should avoid complex manipulations and instead opt for ergonomic foot & calf massagers. For this, you can turn to a device with a control panel accessible in a seated position or a model with remote control.
The type of massage
There are several types of massage such as:
- Shiatsu massages: A traditional Japanese massage that exerts pressure using the palms of the hands, the thumbs but also the elbows on the various acupuncture points and which aims to improve blood circulation.
- Plantar reflexology: It will also improve blood circulation but also loosen the muscles, release tension, by pressing and successively massaging the entire foot.
- Vibration massage: One of the massages that will create this effect of well-being the fastest, which will stimulate both the nervous system and the respiratory system.
- Air compression massage: It consists of inflating the airbags located under your feet to the rhythm, so you can relax all of the latter as well as your ankle.
- Rolling massage: This massage takes care of your muscles by stretching and relaxing them.
- Tapping massage: As its name suggests, this massage will consist of tapping your muscles quickly which will have the effect of toning your muscle tissue and improving blood circulation.
- Scraper massage: It relaxes your feet while restoring vigor to your tired feet.
- Kneading massage: This massage will exert pressure on your foot to fight against your stress and your muscular tensions.
- Heating mode: This mode allows you to relax more quickly in optimal comfort.
For your massage to be really effective, you should turn to foot massagers whose pressure is energetic without being unpleasant so that they perfectly imitate the movements of Shiatsu massage and foot reflexology.
To meet this kind of expectation, you can choose models that are equipped with gel nodules providing massages combining power and softness. These are also ideal if you are looking for a full and intense plantar massage.
You can also choose a model equipped with massage rollers and different intensities, which will give you a powerful massage and total relaxation.
Indeed, it is difficult to relax if your machine makes noise. I, therefore, recommend devices with low sound volume, that is to say between 30 dB and 40 dB on average, for more comfort.
The type of maintenance
Your device must be well maintained because it is in contact with your skin, but it should also be easy to maintain. For this, we recommend that you turn to foot & calf massagers equipped with removable and washable covers.
If you prefer to opt for a model without housing, it will have to be cleaned regularly using a damp cloth and a brush that you will pass to the location of your feet. Also, make sure to rid your device of any dead skin but also to place a cloth on your device to limit the accumulation of dust on it.
What Are The Benefits Of A Foot & Calf Massager?
If you weren't convinced, I’ll give you a list of the reasons why you should have your own foot & calf massager:
- By purchasing your own foot & calf massager, you can enjoy expertise without going to a spa, and what's more, enjoy it every day.
- Enjoy a moment of relaxation and fight against stress, headaches, heavy legs, circulatory problems, other pains of all kinds but also and especially fatigue from walking or sitting still all day.
- Take care of your feet whether they are fragile or sensitive
- Relax your muscles
- Your foot massager also acts on your various organs since your feet have up to 7200 nerve endings
- Finally improve the quality of your sleep with massages that cause a massive release of serotonin, a neurotransmitter that makes you feel more peaceful and relaxed.
Are There Any Contraindications To The Use Of A Foot & Calf Massager?
Contraindications to the use of a foot massager are similar to manual massage, namely:
- Before use, consult your doctor.
- Massages should be avoided if you suffer from a pathology such as a sprain, fracture, or inflammation of the foot.
- Massages are not recommended for pregnant women during their first three months of pregnancy.
- If you suffer from a serious illness such as cancer, diabetes, or heart problems, we strongly advise against the use of a foot massager.
- Finally, if your device is used by the whole family, we do not recommend using your foot massagers if you have yeast or warts to limit contamination.
Having a foot and calf massager allows you to relieve your tired and stiff leg and foot muscles without spending money on professional massage in salons. So, make sure you buy the best foot and calf massager from the aforementioned list of the 5 best foot and calf massager consumer reports. Get one as soon as possible to treat your fatigued foot and leg muscles in the comfort of your house.
Last Updated on June 15, 2022